Sunday, August 18, 2013

August 18, 2013: Costco




It is always sad to see everyone pack up for home, but that's how it goes.   Wendy and Todd were the first to leave.  We all gave our goodbye hugs.     I gave Katie my mind game toy to try and solve, as none of us were able to solve it last night.    
George and Marianne were the last ones to pack up.     There is quite a science to setting up and tearing down a campsite. We had to be out of the campsite by 1 p.m.  

It sounds like George and Marianne are going to sell this 5th wheel as it has caused them a lot of problems over the past 15 years.    When George went to Evart earlier this summer, he got a flat tire on the trailer, which busted the septic system, as well as this panel.    George is bringing it in this week in order to get it fixed.  

We stopped at the Costco in Brighton and had a pizza.

I had another 2 1/2 hours to get home.    I always enjoy driving the highway and singing to my favorite songs.    

I am truly thankful for the wonderful camping trips I have had with these 3 families.    

No comments: