Wednesday, August 14, 2013

August 14, 2013: Leaving for Ann Arbor

I prayed for 2 weeks that I would be able to go on the annual camping trip with the Gonyos', Klees', and Lawvers'. I saved every last dime for the gas to go. I asked my cousin Joy if I could come to their house and ride with them to the campground and she said I could which helped out quite a bit. I put in $15 worth of gas just to get me there and I got there with less than 1/4 tank left. I couldn't get their passcode for Wi-Fi to work, so I already was having Facebook withdrawal. It is probably good for me to not be on the internet so much. Once my finances get a little better, I will probably put the internet back on the phone, as it can be a pain when you are not in a wi-fi zone. I found out that a couple of weeks ago that the celebrity, Melissa Gilbert, from the show "Little House on the Prairie" just moved to Howell, MI. I was hoping I would see her on the road.

No comments: