Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Money

I just balanced my checkbook. I couldn't figure why I was off by 21 cents. Then, I figured it out. What a relief! I hope that 2009 brings a lot less stress financially for me. I literally live paycheck to paycheck, as I am still paying off old debts. Hoping to have them paid off in 2 yrs, along with my car.

My mom is getting me interested more in the financial stuff in the books and such. I am hoping to be able to put more in savings this year, as I have been struggling for the past 4 years trying to clean up past mistakes. Glad, though, that I am learning this at a young age.

Sometimes I miss my extra paychecks at my 2nd job at Younkers, but then, I also spent money there, as I saw things I wanted. That is probably not a place to work, if you like clothes shopping. lol

So, wish me luck that things will get better for me, so I can be in better shape to move out of Michigan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

21 cents, huh? Wow. You are much more committed to an accurate check book than I am. I don't mess with the cents part at all. I always just round up. Then after awhile, I find that the balance at the bank is a couple HUNDRED dollars higher than what I have written down. That is always such a nice surprise...

AmyMaggie said...

I like your idea better than mine. :o)