Monday, March 12, 2001

March 12, 2001: Laser Eye Appointment

Came into work and Alison Basista said that Joe Idstein would not be coming into work as his future sister-in-law died over the weekend. Later on, I saw the obituary that said it was Dawn Dougher’s sister, Stephanie Arnett Dougher that died on March 11, at the age of 22, leaving behind 2 step kids, mother and father-in-law, parents and sisters. Dawn’s younger sister must’ve got married as her last name was Arnett. From what I could tell, her sister committed suicide. She got married in February 2000 and from what I heard, she was supposed to be in Dawn’s wedding. It was sad to hear about it, as her sister was so young.



Anyway, I went to my eye doctor’s appointment and apparently, my eyes were still at 20/30, six weeks after surgery. However, I still had to have the enhancement surgery done this Thursday. The business manager set up the ride in the limousine.  She said the driver had it done 2 weeks ago and was seeing very well now. I’m very nervous about going, as I will be having this done on my own, without my mom there. I was nervous about having complications as a result of the procedure.


I sent an email to Dawn with my regards. I will keep them in my prayers.

No comments: