Thursday, July 27, 2000

July 27, 2000: Jimmy Buffett Concert with Mike

Mike Tabaczka, from Muskegon, came to Chicago to visit me.   I was so excited.   He took a wrong turn and ended up way up in Lake Forest, so I had to redirect him back downtown to IRI.   We went to the Jimmy Buffett concert out at the New World Music Theater in Tinley Park.   

The Jimmy Buffett concert was fun.    Mike stayed at my apartment.   I was nervous as I had never had a guy spend the night at my apartment, other than good friends of mine.    I met Mike through Sue and her sister, Chris Arnouts.    He used to do the photography and the website for the bike racing up near Newaygo. It was called Big Air.   I volunteered to work at the registration counter at Big Air a couple of times.    

I had a good time at the concert.  I love Jimmy Buffett's music.   It is always so happy.

No comments: