Friday, January 2, 2009

Barnes N Noble






Barnes & Noble is becoming my new hangout joint. I enjoy getting a drink at Starbucks, then grabbing a book and sitting in the overstuffed chairs. It is a great way to get out and people watch, while check out some interesting books or magazines.

I don't like to hang outside in the winter, as you all know.  I am a total indoor person when the cold comes.

I got a kick out of this book I was reading today about College Humor. Some of the advice is way out there and then some of it brought back memories at Western Michigan University.

Now, I am about to type up my old diary entries. I have been writing in journals since I was 10 yrs old. My goal is to get it all into one big book. It is quite funny to read about experiences over the years and see how I thought at that time. Things that were a big deal back then would not be that big of a deal to me now.
I guess that must mean I am growing old.

No comments: