Sunday, February 14, 2016

February 14, 2016: Valentine's Day Weekend

Stayed over at Josh and Olivia's apartment last night along with their friends, Chance and his girlfriend, Bree.    I met them about a month ago.  They are so cute together.     Josh, Chance, Bree, and I went for breakfast at a restaurant in Montague.  Then, we went to Muskegon to Barnes & Noble and hung out there.      Olivia got out of work and came to Barnes and we all went to G&L Chili Dogs on Sternberg Rd for dinner and then they gave me a ride to the Cinema Carousel.  They were going to see the movie "Deadpool" and I was going to a movie with my mom called "Revenant" which was so boring.      A few weeks later, I went with Josh to see "Deadpool" which was fun to see.  Josh said he didn't want me spending another Valentine's Day alone.

No comments: