Monday, February 1, 2016

January 31, 2016: Day at Sea






Today was a day at sea which are usually not my favorite.  I prefer to be sightseeing  on land but this cruise has 3 days at sea.   We had breakfast with Margaret and Paul Creger. Margaret said to go to Magen's Bay in St. Thomas as it's gorgeous.  It's one of the 10 best beaches in the world.

I like how the carpet in the hallways where the staterooms are has fishes in the pattern.  The fins on the fish point toward the aft of the ship so you always know which direction you are walking.  What a clever idea! 

I have noticed that there are a lot of activities on the ship that are additional charges.   We have been on 13 cruises and many of the shows were free; whereas, now they charge.

Watched the Sexy Legs contest which was pretty funny.  A guy in a wheelchair  won the contest.     

Found a lawn chair and listened to some music.  It was a cloudy, cooler day so didn't want to go in the pool.  I did some more wandering around the ship and found the over 21 yr area which had hot tubs.  I saw Kim and Owen there so climbed in the hot tub.  Met some nice people from Tampa, Colorado, and Canada in the hot tub.


No comments: