Sunday, September 20, 2009

September 20, 2009: Pigeon Forge and Dollywood

Today, we went the day at Dollywood. It rained off and on the whole day. We enjoyed the Family Reunion show there that features some of the aunts, uncles, and cousins of Dolly Parton.


They had some nice shows there. I didn't go on the roller coasters, as I didn't want to go in the rain.


The traffic around Pigeon Forge was much better today. It was like night and day. We had no problem driving around today around down which was a blessing.


Tomorrow, we are headed to Asheville, NC. We have reservations for 2 nights at the Inn at Biltmore which will be really nice. It is a 4 star hotel right near the Estate.


When I get back from vacation, I am going to seriously get crackin' on getting all of this weight off that I have been packing on. I am sick of being this heavy and not going to attract a good man being so overweight. There isn't much in Muskegon to choose from, so I also will need to move out of Muskegon when I get my 10 yrs in. But, I don't want my focus to be on finding a man, as I don't want that to be my 'goal' as there are more things in life.


This is me with Dolly Parton's cousin.

No comments: