Friday, September 8, 1995

September 8, 1995: Invitation to Phi Chi Theta

I was so happy when I found out that I got an invitation into Phi Chi Theta.    I knew I had to pledge before I was considered an active member, which included passing some tests and doing interviews with the members.      Also, I was involved in Intervarsity Christian Fellowship.  Both God and my career were important to me.


My roommate, Dawn, left for the weekend for a required camping trip for her environmental class.      I felt lonely tonight without some of my friends around.     I was getting mad at my suite mates constantly slamming their door.    I didn't like the weekends here as it was so noisy.  The kids acted so wild. I was not used to this behavior, as I grew up as an only child.    


Charlene sent me an email and said she was glad I got into the business fraternity and that I was in Intervarsity Christian Fellowship.   She said I had a good head on my shoulders.  That sure made my day.   

No comments: