Wednesday, September 6, 1995

September 6, 1995: Miniature Golf with Phi Chi Theta

During the week of rush for the fraternities and sororities,  the perspective members get to know the members by attending activities.    Nina Ganesh asked me if I wanted to check out this co-ed business fraternity called Phi Chi Theta.      I wasn't sure at first, but figured why not check it out.    We went to the informational meeting the night before.   It would cost us $110 for the first semester and $100 for the other semesters to be a member.


We went with the group to miniature golfing.    It didn't cost us anything to go. I won the miniature golf game with my group. They all complimented me on my golfing skills.    I thought this group would give me the connections into the business world, as well as a way to meet new people.

I was going to find out tomorrow if they accepted me into the pledge class. 

No comments: