Friday, September 22, 1995

September 22, 1995: Bowling with Phi Chi Theta

Went with Phi Chi Theta bowling at Holiday Lanes.  I got a score of 85.    My big brother, Kevin Lyman, was immature.    Everyone else was so friendly to me, but my big brother didn't try to get to know me.    Amy Reed said he's immature.   I liked hanging out with Lieschen. She was from Lansing. She was adopted at 6 months old by a white couple.  

My big brother stole my black book which made me upset.  I didn't realize they could steal your book and give you demerits.      

Amy Klopp invited me to her room for her 21st birthday bash.    I talked with my suite mate, Stefani.  She went to school with Beth Alkema.    She said Beth's new husband was possessive.  He pulled the hair of one of his old girlfriends.   Brian's father passed away on the day of their wedding. .  Beth really liked his father.  

No comments: