Friday, May 7, 1993

May 7, 1993: Different Day at School

I got Chris Papp to sign my memory book. In marketing, Jake Messinger worked on his project called Goals and named his title goals. Well, we put our projects on the same disk. Little did I know that I named my project Goals and erased Jake's project by mistake.  He was so pissed and had a hissyfit the last 10-15 minutes of class. Amber Chumley tried to tell him that is was just an accident and that Amy didn’t mean it.
Keith Bolema was about ready to strangle Jake. Keith signed my memory book with‘gooneygoogoo’ which was his favorite saying.


Keith wanted to play baseball in college.


After school, I got my paycheck and then cruised to Silver Lake.


I went over to Sue’s house.  We took Ashley went on her first ride in her stroller. We walked by Chris Papp’s house. On the way back, we got a slurpee.

Took Sue and Ashley to see Cate at St. Francis de Sales. On our way home, we noticed the car that belonged to Chris Labelle’s friend in the driveway. Sue said ‘Let’s not go home’. I think she realized what a jerk he was, but wouldn't admit it.


I got her a $15 certificate for my mom for Mother’s Day at JCPenney’s.





No comments: