Monday, May 10, 1993

May 10, 1993: Michigan’s Adventure for Physics in the Park

Our physics class went to Michigan’s Adventure for the day. I went with Jennifer Krybez, Sue Quakelaar, Leah Engle, Cheli Sibley, and Gretta Bugee on the rides.
When we were at the Falling Star, Chris Papp was waiting in line next and kept watching my way while I was on the ride. He sat in the back left hand side as you look at the ride. He wore black Umbro shorts like me.


I went on the Wolverine Wildcat. Chris Porter had never been on a roller coaster until he went on the Wolverine Wildcat. I went on the log ride plenty of times. We were all soaked when we got off. I had a cheeseburger for lunch. Then, I went on the flying trapeze. Tim Miedona, Eric Anderson, John DeWeerd, and Bob Hunt were on the ride with us.


Gretta and I went on the corkscrew.


I went on the Thunderbolt with my group. Cheli Sibley was on the ride. She was a lot of fun.


We all went on the log ride with John DeWeerd, Tim Miedona, Eric Anderson, and Bob Hunt. We were in the middle of them. We all laughed at each other and splashed each other. At the end of the ride as we got out, John DeWeerd looked at me and smiled.


Mr. Hesling made his comment that we looked like drenched rats.


Also, I had ice cream with Matthew and Brooke Bordner. I kept telling Matthew not to go live with his dad because in reality, Zig would be drunk a lot and not fun like he was on the weekends.


Took Matthew up to Hillside Drive and rode our bikes up and down the hills. It was fun flying down those hills. As we went by Chris Papp’s house, we saw him, Jeremy Redenius, and Chris Altman playing basketball outside.

No comments: