Saturday, May 29, 1993

May 29-31, 1993: Memorial Day Weekend

Mom and I headed up to the cabin in Baldwin.   We waited for the Gonyos to come, but they were late, so we decided to go to downtown Baldwin shopping.    We visited Peggy Katt at her antique store. Her granddaughter, Nicole, had mono and was here for the weekend.    When we got back to the cabin, the Gonyos had arrived.      I told Wendy and Joy I really liked Jase and would give him three sons.   We were all laughing.   

On Sunday, we went to mass at St. Anns in Baldwin.    The church was crowded.    After church, we went to Ludington to go shopping.    We had lunch at a Greek restaurant.    Joy bought a t-shirt that said "I want it all".      Then, we went to Pentwater to do some more shopping.   

Peggy and Nicole came up to the cabin for a visit after dinner.      

On Monday, mom and I left and headed up to the gravestone to put flowers down.    

No comments: