Sunday, July 22, 1990

July 22, 1990: Brusseles, Belgium




We spent some time in Brusseles, Belgium, before we had to be at the airport.    It was a chore checking in all of our baggage and instruments.   Security had to check everything, as they had a bomb threat at the airport.  

Jeff Grant liked Porsches, so he was found in one of the stores that carried them.   

I sat next to Dave Fox on the flight home.   I was so happy as I had a crush on him. He let me listen to his Aerosmith and Rush tapes on his sweet Sony cassette player.   He got the cassette player for $200.   He kept hiding his soda and peanuts, so he could get more from the stewardess. It was so funny.

One of my other memories I forgot to mention was of Nick Adams at dinner one night. He licked his fingers and went around the wine glasses to make the sound.  His mom yelled at him for that.  She also told him he had to finish eating his vegetables.    It was so funny.

We flew into Chicago and took a bus back to Muskegon.   When we got to Muskegon, we were welcomed with cheers and signs.   

I am very fortunate to have been given the opportunity to take this European tour with the band.  The band at Mona Shores only went to Europe once every 3 years.      We did some fundraisers before the trip, which helped offset the cost.

No comments: