Saturday, July 14, 1990

July 13, 1990: Alps Excursion







We left at 9 a.m. for an excursion of the Alps.   Mr. Fox is afraid of heights, so it was hard for him to go on the cable car we took to the top of the Alps.  He suggested that I wrap the camera cord around my wrist so I didn't lose it.   There was a nice lookout at the top.   I walked with Dina and Mr. Christopher through the Alps.  The mountains were spectacular.  They were lightly snow covered which made it so pretty.    I took several photos.   Nick Adams's glasses unscrewed and the lenses fell out.   Luckily, he could see without his glasses.   We saw some goats at the top of the mountains which was neat.  Of course, I was scared to get too close to them.  

In the afternoon, we went to this grocery store across the street.  

We did another concert at 8 p.m.   The crowds enjoyed it and wanted us to perform some more songs so we did.  

No comments: