Thursday, July 12, 1990

July 12, 1990: Castle de Chillon in Switzerland




Today was Matthew Tomasiewicz's birthday.     We went to the tour the Castle de Chillon in Montreux.   It had these sweet passageways you could walk through.   I had pizza and sprite with Susan and Mr. Christopher.   At 12:30, we left for Brig, Switzerland.  It took about 3 hours to get there.   The scenery on the way there was gorgeous. I had never seen anything like it in my life.

When we got to Brig, Mr. Fox hurt his foot when the wheel of our trailer went over his foot.   We went to the thermal baths.  One of the pools had a current that pushed you around so fast.  That scared me.  Mr. Holmen lost one of his lenses in the thermal bath, but luckily found it later on.  

I had a crush on Dave Fox the whole time I was on this trip.  

No comments: