Sunday, June 24, 2001

June 24, 2001: Harwich, England

We boarded a bus for a 2 ½ hour trip to Harwich, England, where we boarded the Royal Caribbean cruise called the Legend of the Seas. We were in room #6126, which was the back of the boat where we could have a view of both sides of the ship. Grandpa and Laurie were next door. Charlene and Marnie were in room #2524.



We had lunch and wandered around the ship. Mom and I played miniature golf, which was fun. I was surprised she hit as good as she did. Grandpa and Laurie were late for dinner, which was surprising, as my grandpa hated to be late to anything. Apparently, he thought dinner was at 6:30 instead of 6 p.m.


I sent an email to my friends. It was nice to be able to have internet access on the ship, even if it was quite expensive.


I wish I would find a full-time job soon, as that does make me depressed.


Tomorrow, we will be in Paris.

No comments: