Tuesday, April 27, 1993

April 27, 1993: Sue's Baby




Sue Arnouts had her baby today. Ashley was born at 6:30 a.m. Ashley was 6 lbs. 9 oz and 19 inches long. Sue got to the hospital at 5 a.m. She started having contractions around 2-2:30 a.m. She even went to school yesterday and played Nintendo while having contractions.



During Spanish 3, Mrs. Potter let Matt Johnson and I visited Sue at the hospital. She was in room 215 at Hackley Hospital. Her little girl was precious. Right now, she had blue eyes and dark hair.


I got to hold Ashley.  Sue seemed to be doing fine.


Sue said childbirth wasn't that bad, but don’t get me wrong, there was a lot of pain. She had to be stitched up.


I went back to school.  After school, I came back to the hospital.  I got to hold Ashley.  She was so little.  She said you start your period as soon as you have the baby.



I visited Sue from 3-8:30 p.m. Chris Labelle came to the hospital. He seemed so proud.


When Matt Johnson came and held Ashley, Chris seemed to get real jealous.


Other visitors were Jennifer Krbez, Molly Piersema, Meghan Piersema, Nathan Wright, Ann Tyler and her mom.


Sue told everyone that I have been real supportive through all of this. I was so happy.

No comments: