Saturday, April 17, 1993

April 17, 1993: "Players" Rehearsal

I went to Witmark and saw Mr. Walker there. I bought a Panasonic cassette recorder with radio. I came home and went to South Shores to work on the set. After I quit band, I decided to try some other activities, so got involved with the drama club, "Players".     I didn't do any acting, but helped with the construction of the sets.    I laid carpet, painted, etc.   I felt guilty since I hadn’t been able to come lately.  I sponged all of the wood work with dark grey paint. I got the paint at Meijers with Jennifer Krbez. Mr. Payment was in a good mood today. He brought his dog to practice. The dog’s name was Bo.


I came home after eating pizza and finished up on the painting. Sue called and I bought the prizes over to have her sister, Chris, wrap them. Saw some more of Sue’s gifts.

No comments: