Wednesday, April 21, 1993

April 21, 1993: Paul Patterson

Today was a gorgeous day outside. Matthew called and he came over after I watched “Young and the Restless”. We had a Barq’s rootbeer and belched. I called Sue Arnouts to show how loud the belches could be. Yes, I am a kid at heart.



Mathew and I played hopscotch. Paul Patterson delivered the Examiners. We walked with him the rest of Lawnel and then Columbus streets. We found 3 cans in the bushes at Mr. Crabb’s house. Paul pushed me in the bush as I was trying to get them out. Boy, did I run after him! Paul was going to Tennessee for 4 days.


I ran home and Matthew and I had pizza. Matthew came with my mom and me to AAA for an open house. Boy, was that boring. I washed both cars.


Kim Zimmer and her son, Nathan, came over out of the clear blue sky. Nathan was a little hound. He just started fighting with Matthew for no reason. He even slammed Matthew right up against the wall. I told Nathan off. He just talked back. He pounded on our side door. Kim didn't even care.


Anyhow, Mom and Kim were discussing catering for my open house. Matthew and I watched “Home Improvement”.


At 9:30, I wrote my Student of the Month story. It came to about 600 words. I did my egg drop but it didn’t work and made the biggest splat. Everyone got a kick out of mine.

No comments: