Saturday, April 10, 1993

April 10,1993: Gonyo Clan's Visit

On April 10, 1993, Joy and I went to the Cinema to see “Jack the Bear”. It was a very sad story, but good. We drove to Grand Haven to see the shoreline and showed Joy where the Lawvers swam and where they launched their boat off in Spring Lake.



We went to the Holiday Inn in downtown Muskegon to see if Marianne, George and Wendy arrived. They did, but were not in their room.

I had to go into work at Plumbs. Cindy and I both worked. It was darn right slow and we were so bored. George, Marianne, Joy and Wendy came to the deli to see me. Marianne liked herring in cream sauce.



Cindy and I gossiped until she left at 8. I went to the hotel at 9 to go swimming. Wendy was waiting for me.  She said she was now dating Sam from Central Michigan University.

Met Kim at 7-Eleven. She took Seminole Rd.  She got to our house about 1:15 a.m and spent the night. 

No comments: