Sunday, April 4, 1993

April 1993: Pauline Kimball's Men Advice



On April 4, 1993, I visited Pauline.  She made us laugh again about her advice about men. She said “Stay single, don’t trust any of those men.” 
We always got a kick out of her advice on men.  She said she wanted to approve of any man that I met.   She was married and divorced three times over her lifetime, so she had alot of experience dealing with them.  She seemed to remember a lot today.  I love her so much!!  She couldn't wait to see her sister Marge Gonyo (my grandmother).  Pauline waved bye to us as we left Hillcrest in North Muskegon.

Pauline was my Grandma Gonyo's sister.   She had the most gorgeous red, wavy hair.      I remember my mom saying that Pauline could pack a carry on bag with enough clothes for a week and always looked wonderful.     She based her colors around 1 or 2 colors.

No comments: