Sunday, October 23, 2016

October 23, 2016: Grand Rapids Improv Festival





Josh and I got up early in the morning and went to Carmen's in downtown Muskegon, but it was closed, so we went to Hennessey's for breakfast.     I was surprised when he said he would pay for my meal. That was very nice of him.

Then, we went to Grand Rapids and hung out at the Barnes and Noble store in Woodland Mall until we had to be at his friend's house to talk about the Improv that he was going to be in.   He hadn't performed Improv for 2 years so he wasn't sure how it would go.    

My friend, Rhonda Collins, had run in the Grand Rapids Marathon and then met us in Grand Rapids to watch Josh perform in the Improv.    His friends are all very nice.    His friend, Jeff, was telling us about his job.  He is an electrical engineer.    I was quite confused by his job until he showed us an example on his computer. I guess I don't have a technical mind.    

Josh and I held hands on our drive back to Whitehall.  I've been crazy about Josh this whole past year and hope we continue to hang out.       

No comments: