Saturday, October 22, 2016

October 22, 2016: Western Michigan vs. Eastern Michigan Football Gamewith Kelsey and Charlene







Kelsey invited me to the Western Michigan vs. Eastern Michigan football game, so I jumped at the chance to go.     It was nice to hang out with Kelsey and my Aunt Charlene for the day.   It was a beautiful, sunny fall day in West Michigan.      Kelsey's daughter, Emma, is on the basketball team at Western. She received a full ride to college which is wonderful.      


Kelsey brought all kinds of delicious food for our tailgating party. I love the ham and swiss sandwiches she brought.   

We parked on East campus and walked down to the stadium.  We got to see Emma for a bit.    Western won the game. 

Emma took us on a tour of her locker room and we got to meet her coach.    Emma also took us to her dorm so we could see that. I forgot how small those dorm rooms were until I went into Emma's room.   

I enjoyed my day with my cousins and aunt. I hope we can do this again.

No comments: