Monday, June 22, 2009

Michigan's Adventure - June 13, 2009







Kim, Alex, Nathan, and Alex's friend, Adam invited me to Michigan's Adventure for the day. The weather predicted rain, but luckily, it was sunny all day. We enjoyed the ride, Mad Mouse, as well as the water park. I got sunburned pretty bad on my arms. We had lunch at Coasters and pizza for dinner. It was great to hang out with my family for the day. They are always so much fun!

They stayed at our house over night. The boys enjoyed playing my Xbox 360. Maggie enjoyed having all kinds of people to play with. At night, though, she hid under the bed. I think she wasn't used to all of the hoopla in the house. lol

Sunday, we drove around Muskegon and went down to Pere Marquette. The water was 53 degrees. That was cold!

We had lunch at the MAC which was tasty. I love mac n' cheese. The boys were tired by then. Overall, the weekend was alot of fun.

No comments: