Monday, April 23, 2001

April 23, 2001: Julie Lively & Bible Study

Today was my official last day with my bible study from Chicago.   Julie had her daughter, Abbie, and son, Scotty there.  They were so cute.  Heather Turk gave me a ride home and wished me luck and blessings.

I have enjoyed this bible study for the past 4 years.  It was through Park Community Church in Lincoln Park.  Peter Schumacher was the one who told me about this church when I moved to Chicago in 1997, so I had attended there most of the time I was living there.

The original bible study leader was, Nancy Heche, who lived on Lakeshore Drive in a high rise condo. Her daughter, Abby, was also in the bible study.   Nancy was the mother of the actress, Anne Heche, so during these years in the study, I heard about the relationship between Anne Heche and Ellen Degeneres.  

This bible study helped me through so much during my time in Chicago and I will never forget it as long as I live.

No comments: