Tuesday, December 7, 1993

December 7, 1993: Jesse Kuhn

I swear I must have been crazy about every guy who work at the Plumb's grocery store that was my age.   When I look back, I think it was so funny.  Anyway,  I liked Jesse Kuhn.     I met Jesse at Russ's for lunch.    He was born in Chicago.  He was about 6'5.   He said his dad could've got a job in the Somoa Islands, but decided on a job in Muskegon.   He was surprised at all of the places I had traveled to.    He went to Catholic Central with Bill Daugherty.     He drove a 1988 Beretta with 90,000 miles on it.   

Tim Allen, an actor on the show "Home Improvement", used to come to Muskegon to visit his brother. I had found out that Tim Allen came to our Plumbs store one time.    Yes, I was in love with Tim Allen, too.     Jesse didn't know that Tim Allen had come to our store.