Saturday, December 25, 1993

December 25, 1993: Christmas Day in Florida





We all opened our presents.  Gonyos called and I got to talk to all of my cousins.  I called Sue Arnouts and found out all about Ashley's gifts.  Of course, I had to brag about the warm temperatures in Florida.   Ate with Grandma, Hoagie, Millie, and my Mom at Johns Restaurant.  This was supposed to be the nicest restaurant in Zephyrhills. I can't say it was that fancy or anything.  The whole place was flooded with old people.  I swear I was the youngest person by fifty years in that place.   We took some of our food home.    When Cindy Chancellor from work saw my picture of us outside Johns with our containers, she said "Did you bring some food down there from the deli?"  I thought that was so funny.   

Visited Grandma's friend, Mrs. Church, at Palm View Gardens.  Church's lived in Grandma's old trailer. 

No comments: