Friday, September 20, 2013

September 20, 2013: Devon's Football Game at Northview High School








My Mom and I wanted to be sure we went to one of Devon Vanzanten's football games, so we decided to go tonight. This fall has been fantastic.  It has been such a nice, warm fall, which is great for a football game.    Charlene, Steve, Kelsey, Matt, Emma, and Matt's parents and brothers were all there.   Devon's number was 9.    

The students were in their own section and tonight's dress up theme was 'Superheros'.

Had a nice conversation with Kelsey.  I didn't realize she coached an elementary volleyball team.  Their games are on Saturday mornings.  So, between her coaching, Emma's volleyball, and Devon's football, she is kept pretty busy in the fall.   I think I would be worn out.   

It was great to see everyone and see Devon play football. I still can't believe he is a senior in high school.



No comments: