Saturday, December 2, 2000

December 2, 2000: Funky Buddha Lounge

Tamara Ohs Ryan was in town for a wedding, so she invited me to the reception.  It was at this Italian restaurant on Lake St.      Quynh Lee was at the reception, too.   We all went dancing at the Funky Buddha Lounge which was near Milwaukee and Halsted streets.   There were alot of Latin men there. They were all so cute.    The DJs played dance, hip hop music, which was what I liked.  I had this Jamaican guy hit on me.  He kept grabbing my butt.    I took a cab home with some of Tamara's friends.   First, we had breakfast at Mel's Diner which was near my apartment.   It was scary walking home at 3 a.m.  I was so glad to get home safely and into my cozy bed.   I must be getting older, as the bar scene wasn't as exciting. I prefered to travel, dine at nice restaurants, and go to the movies.  

No comments: