Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lakeland, Florida/Superbowl Sunday-Feb. 1, 2009







Today, Norm and Grandma took us to Lakeland for a wonderful dinner at Red Lobster. Then, I drove us all over Lakeland to see more in the daytime. There are alot of lakes around here. Leah pointed out that southern Lakeland is a nicer point of town, which I could see from our drive around. She lives on the southern part of town.

My mom wanted to check out Bartow which was nearby. There is a nice senior mobile home park there. We drove on highway 60 to Bartow and went by Mosaic, which is where Leah works. However, I found out later that that plant is the chemical plant. She works further south.

We got home around 6:30 and started to watch the Superbowl. It was a great game. The is the first time in my life that I have watched an entire Superbowl game and was actually excited about it. Pittsburg Steelers and Arizona Cardinals were the teams that played. The Steelers won the game. This was their 6th Superbowl title.

No comments: