Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Home Redecorating

Since we are not moving anywhere, we decided to redecorate around the house. My bedroom is looking very nice now, in the natural, earthy tones.

Tonight, I was working on patching up the holes from the pictures we have hung on the walls. I still have to sand it down and then paint those areas. I am looking for new pictures for my bedroom. While looking in decorating books, I saw that square pictures are in style now, so I think I will get 2 of them for behind the bed.

Tomorrow, our new sofa and TV stand is coming from Younkers. Also, looking for a good deal on big screen TVs for the living room.

Tonight, I have to disassemble the TV, cable box, etc as we will be moving things around the living room once again.

Looking forward to having a treadmill back here, after being in storage at grandpa's house.

I had to get a storage unit last week to put the extra Rubbermaid containers with my household furnishings. I got the smallest unit, as I hate to pay alot for storing things.

So, that is the news to date. I will take photos of our redecorated place soon.

No comments: