Saturday, August 6, 1994

August 6, 1994: Silver Lake

Some of us went for a walk down the road to the grocery store and looked around a strip mall by the go-carts.  On our way, we noticed that Skip and Jo arrived and were checking in.   Harold and Skip asked if I had a boyfriend and I broke down in tears.      Jo and Heather said that I am pretty and not to worry about it. It was hard on me being around everyone who had boyfriends, which I had always wanted.    Joy reminded me that I should just be happy and not worry about it.

Went to the lighthouse with Dawn, Jase, and Adam in Cheryl's car.    The water was cold.    Adam dug a huge hold under Skip's towel and when Skip came back, he plopped right in the hole.   We were all laughing.  

We celebrated my Uncle George's 50th birthday, which was August 3rd.    We played a game where we all had to come up with "C" words and couldn't repeat the same word.   The game went on forever.  

I got smart tonight and slept in the camper where it was warmer.   

No comments: