Friday, April 30, 1993

April 30, 1993: Chris Papp

Today, our hours at school were switched around. For example, we went to 6th hour first, then 5th hour second, etc.  After 3rd hour, I went to Chris Papp’s locker and asked him to the prom.   His face just lit up.   It was so cute.   Even though I knew that he wasn’t going and didn’t really like proms, I still asked. He told me the same thing , but also said bye and I’ll see you in the halls. I can’t believe I did that.


After school, I took Andrea Erwin and Jenny Krbez home. Then, I took Kara over to get her car. I went to work to pick up my paycheck. I got a note from Christina Merrill saying we are supposed to clean the slicer at 8:30 p.m. I told Shellie that and she was surprised since we have always done it at 8 p.m. I gave Shellie $3 for her bowlathon for Special Olympics. I went to Sue's house. I fed Ashley and burped her.


Chris Labelle and his friend came over. Sue and I talked a lot about Chris Papp. I told her about my asking Chris to the prom. She laughed.


I had dinner at Paesanos with mom. A nice lady eating near us gave us a coupon good for a free pizza when you buy 1. That was nice of her. We went grocery shopping at Meijer and I saw Erin Mullally.



I went to Frosty Oasis and got 2 regular peanut butter cup sundaes for Sue and I. I saw Mr. and Mrs. Piersma there. Mr. Keur was there, too. I got to Sue’s house. Her sister was on the phone.


I had a nice talk with Sue for 2 hours.  We talked about everything.  

No comments: