Monday, June 20, 2016

June 18, 2016: Grand Haven and Emma's Open House

















Today, I walked across the street to the White Lake Arts and Crafts show and bought a crushable hat for $36.   Then, Josh and I decided to go to Grand Haven for breakfast and to see the sand castle contest.     We got to the restaurant and there was a 25 minute wait so we had lunch in the other room.  I picked a wet burrito and chicken enchiladas which was too filling for us.   We walked down to the city beach and I walked down to see the sand castles.  Josh waited in the shade by the beach house for me.     The people were working on them so there wasn't a lot to see.   It was a hot day so probably not one of my best ideas but I did make my 10,000 steps for the day.

In the afternoon, Mom and I went to my cousin, Emma Vanzanten's open house.   She invited 250 people.  They had pizza, pasta salad, veggies, strawberries, desserts, popcorn, slurpees, and cotton candy.   They went through 61 pizzas in the first hour.   We got to visit with Ken and Christi Kosheba,  Joe Zellar and his girlfriend, Deanna, Linda Thomas, Marnie,  Wick, and Brandon Carpenter.

Mom and I went shopping at Woodland Mall and then I went back to 
Whitehall.

 

No comments: