Sunday, February 3, 2013

February 3, 2013: Day at Sea/Cupcake Decorating



















Today was our day at sea. All of us had breakfast together. Then, Wendy, Joy, and I went walking on the upper deck and then went to look at the Flo-rider and the rock climbing wall. Wendy said she would love to do that.

Then, went shopping with Joy and Marianne. They got some jewelry. Marianne loves Swarovski.

Mom and went to our cupcake decorating class and learned how to make a puppy dog. It was $22 to take the class. It took about 45 minutes to make our dog. We both did a good job.

We went to an Ice Skating show which was wonderful. Mom said it brought tears to her eyes. She said that was the best ice show she ever saw in her life.

Tonight was formal night, so we all dressed up for dinner. We went to a show 'Up in the Air'. None of us cared for that show. Wendy, Kim, Marianne, and Joy were enjoying themselves and drinking quite a few. Joy wasn't feeling well after dinner, which was too bad. It probably was the mixture of foods she ate.
After dinner, Mom and I went up to the deck, as it was Superbowl Sunday and they were showing it on the big screen.    Wendy ended up getting drunk that night and was telling random people how nice they looked. She even participated in the Battle of the Sexes game. I went with Kim and Wendy dancing for a few minutes, but decided to leave when I felt like the third wheel. I decided that I am too old to follow people around like a puppy dog. I used to do that on other cruises, but not anymore. I did say something to them the next day, as they wondered why I had left and I did tell them how I felt. I usually don't feel that way around my cousins, but I did that night. I am not a big drinker, as I don't care for the taste. I do like some wines, but I will have 1 or 2 glasses and then I am done.

I read a little in my bible and then went to sleep.









No comments: