Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Star 108


My friend Sue and I went on the Port City Princess for the Star 108 Workaholic Women's Wednesday. I had wanted to go on this all summer, but there seemed to always be something else going on, so we finally went. It was cloudy outside which was a bummer. I wanted to get some good photos of good ole Muskegon before I moved to Florida. At the time, I had no idea that my mom decided not to move until my grandfather passed. Needless to say, I am not happy to be staying here in Muskegon another 3 1/2 years, but that's life sometimes. But, once I am vested at work, then I will be moving somewhere else. Hopefully, I will be more financially secure when I move in 3 1/2 years.


Anyway, we enjoyed the cruise and got our picture taken with the DJ's from the radio station.


No comments: