Friday, May 4, 2001

May 4, 2001: Chicago Trip & IRI







Drove to Chicago with my new silver 2001 Honda Civic.  It was sure a fun car to drive.   The traffic was horrible there.  I got to my old work and parked in a lot across the street.  Went up to the 2nd floor and surprised everyone.  Ceylon and Crystal were so glad to see me.  Darren Hobson, Ceylon Hayes, Jeanette Walls, Ron, Yolanda Thomas, Bryan Kerr, and Crystal Cooper came out to see my car.   Yolanda said the backseat was the most comfortable one she had been in. She said she could sit there all the way to Mississippi.   Ron sat in the front seat and wanted to hear the bass on my stereo and see my rims.   Bryan Kerr wanted to see the trunk and said I had a spot for a CD changer. He wanted to see the engine, so we put up the hood.   Jeanette liked the car, as well as the sunset on the Michigan plate.

Ceylon, Crystal, and I drove to Ed Debeviks for lunch.  Ceylon surprised me with this nice CD visor for my car and this friendship frame with a crystal teddy bear.  She said she wanted me to think of her when I saw them.    I thought that was so sweet.

We came back to IRI.  Jamie Nailer wanted to see my car.  Alison came out to see it.   It was fun to see everyone.  

I drove to the outlet stores in Michigan City. I bought a case at the Coach store for my palm pilot for $60.  

No comments: