Saturday, May 26, 2001

May 26, 2001: Wendy's Cottage

I drove to Temple, MI to visit with Wendy, George, Marianne, and Joy, and to see Wendy's cottage.
Temple was between Clare and Harrison and not far from Cadillac.

Wendy had a nice cottage.   George, Marianne, Joy, Wendy, and Todd's sister, April, and I went shopping in Cadillac.  Then, we had dinner with Todd, his brother, and brother's fiance.   Joy and I took the 2-track to the bar in Temple and played pool.   Todd's brother's fiance broke her back in a snowmobile accident this past March.   

Joy went with Todd, his brothers, and girlfriends mudding on the two-tracks with their pick up trucks.   I could have gone, but decided I really didn't want to do that.  I was scared that we would be in an accident.    Wendy didn't go, but that was more because she was pregnant.  Glad I didn't go, as they got their trucks stuck in the mud and had to clear that out.   It was nice to see everyone.

No comments: