Sunday, February 18, 2001

February 18, 2001: Ashley & Jewelry

We kind of took it easy this morning. Ashley read the newspaper with me. She liked combing my hair all weird. Then, she helped untangle my jewelry and get it all organized. I gave her my barrettes and some jewelry. I felt like a mother for a few days. It was so cute. She was so full of energy.



Then, we took the 151 bus to the Water Tower and had lunch at Food for life. I got a real cute hound dog stuffed animal at FAO Schweetz and a sucker. Ashley named my new stuffed dog, Fluffy. We also went through a few stores.


Then, we got home to get their luggage and took the 151 bus to Union Station. Ashley said she wanted to stay with me. That was so cute. I told her I would be home in a few months for good, so that made her happy.

No comments: