Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13, 2012: Purchase Agreement at Stillwater

My mom went to the bank yesterday to get her cashier's check for $20,000.  We went for a meeting with Ron Stroup at 6 p.m. to sign the purchase agreement and give him the money.       I still can't believe we are actually going to have a condo built and that my mom is going to do it.  I think this will be a good thing for us.

On our way out of the office trailer, we ran into that young fella and his girlfriend. He asked if we had bought and we said yes.  He asked where would it be and we said right across the street from him.  

Then, my mom and I walked on the bike trail that goes around the complex.  It was a beautiful trail that curved.     It will be nice to be able walk on this bike path everyday.       

No comments: