Saturday, May 14, 2011

May 14, 2011: Bible Studies




For most of my adult life, I have tried to be involved in a bible study through my current church.     When I started at Calvary Bible back in 2001, I was in a bible study at a lady's house in Norton Shores.  I met Janelle Humble in that study.  Then, I left that church and went to Lakeshore Community Church for a few years.    Jerry Depoy Jr. was the pastor at this church.  It was held in the Harbor Theater.   I really enjoyed his sermons there.     He now lives in Asheville, NC and has a new church.

In 2008, I started attending Bridge Bible Church and saw in the program that Janelle Humble was in charge of the women's ministries.   They were going to start a women's bible study in the fall, so I started to go to that.  I met some wonderful women there such as Michelle Cramblet, Beth Evans, Beth Keur, Alicia Belrose, Shannon Pothoven, etc.    

No matter where I live, I hope to be a part of a women's bible study and continue to worship God and be in fellowship with other Christians. 

No comments: