Thursday, November 6, 2008

Beulah Justian







My mother called me at work this afternoon to tell me that Beulah Justian passed away Tuesday night in her sleep. She was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer back in May. I knew she was sick, but had no idea how fast she would go.

I am so glad we were able to go to McAllen, Texas this past winter to see her. She took us everywhere while we were there. She was a super friend to us, whom we considered as a family member, too. She made you feel a part of her family.

She took wonderful care of my grandpa Thomas when they were down in Texas. I thought of her as a grandmother.

She was a wonderful artist and gave my mom an oil painting of pumpkins that she just made in the past month in a class she was taking. She was really good at China painting, too. There were some of her paintings on the wall at the trailer in Texas, which I took pictures of this past winter.

I am going to miss her very much! I know she is in heaven now! God Bless her always!

No comments: