Saturday, June 24, 2000

June 24, 2000: Reba McEntire Concert in Wisconsin




Brandie Darr asked if I would like to take the second ticket to the Reba McEntire concert, as her boyfriend, Brian didn't want to go.   I was really excited about going.    Brian did the driving up to Wisconsin.  We got in an argument, as he wouldn't follow the directions I gave him.     Needless to say, I was not too happy with him and wished it was just Brandie and I that went on this trip.

I will say that it was very nice of Brian to take me to my friend, Dawn Mehren's house in Appleton, Wisconsin.   I had wanted to see her new house.  Dawn was really happy that I came to visit. She was working at Kimberly Clark.

Then, Brandie, Brian, and I went to dinner at Ponderosa.   Brandie and I drove to the county fairgrounds in Osh Kosh to see the Reba McEntire concert.

I told Brandie I was planning to move back to Michigan in the next 2 years, as I missed my family.
We both got fake tattoos on our ankles.  

Then, I saw this palm reader and decided to have my palm read as I had always wanted to do that.   The dark haired lady looked at my hand and then up to the sky, as if she was thinking.
She said that I had been unhappy for some time, but that it would take 3 years before I was truly happy.   She said I would be moving somewhere else in the next 1 1/2 years.    She said I would have 3 kids and one of those kids would have a successful business.  The fortune teller said that I would get married and that the man right now had a hard time expressing his love for me, but that he soon would be coming around.    She said that I have struggled with money, but eventually those troubles would subside.  

I was simply amazed how much she could figure me out and how accurate she was with my present feelings.    I know they have a way of figuring out people and just want to take your money, but it was interesting.  

After going to the palm reader, I felt guilty for doing it. I asked God to forgive me for having it done.  

Reba McEntire did an excellent concert, but it wasn't worth the $70 for the ticket.

No comments: