Thursday, September 18, 1997

September 18, 1997: Carol, Eddy and Elsie's Visit to Chicago



Today, Carol, Eddy and Aunt Elsie were in Chicago.   They were staying at a Holiday Inn in Forest Park.   They came around 8 p.m. and we went to dinner at Benihanas Restaurant.   The cook did all of the cooking out on the table and some tricks.    They liked the warm, cool weather we had here.   Carol said she loved my laugh and said that she loved the area where I lived.   She agreed that living where I'm at was great for a young person.   She said I'm living like a person in a book or on TV in a big city.    I had them drive along Lakeshore Dr and Lincoln Park.    They were amazed at how nice it was in Chicago.  Carol said downtown LA was dead at night and not happening like Chicago.

No comments: