Saturday, December 10, 1994

December 10, 1994: Ron & Joan Morse's House

Mom and I went to Ron and Joan Morse's house for dinner.  I met Joan's brother, Ron. I told my Mom that I thought we would have mac n' cheese, as she used to always make that as a part of our dinner, which I loved.      Sure enough, we had mac 'n cheese which made me so happy.     We also had breaded chicken and a creamy vegetable casserole.    

Jim came home and Joan told him what she wanted for Christmas. She said she wanted a nightie.   He turned bright red and was embarrassed.  We laughed so hard.

We all went to the Holland mall to go shopping.  

Jim told us he just bought a new Dodge Neon and a cop hit him and tried to blame it on Jim.  This happened about 6 weeks after Jim had bought the car.    I can still remember when Jim and I were kids and he would follow me around and I would try and run away.
His brother, Danny, was attending Ferris State University.    His younger brother, Phil, had grown up so tall.      Jim's dad, Ron Morse, was a good friend of my dads. They met while attending Muskegon Community College.   Ron was in my mom and dad's wedding.  

No comments: