Thursday, March 3, 1994

March 3-4, 1994: Visit to Michigan State University

I went to visit Sue Arnouts at Michigan State University.  I couldn't find a parking spot in front of East Akers Hall.    I ended up parking in a lot off of Hagadorn St.      I met Sue's new roommate, Kelly, who was from Saginaw.     I had lunch with Sue and some of the gals on her floor in their cafeteria.   My lunch ticket cost me $6.  

The next day, I got to take the bus with Sue to her math class.    The bus cost me 60 cents.   I got to experience what it was like to be in a large lecture hall.   Each class cost about $400.    Then, when we got back to Akers Hall, I visited with Chad Lawver, who also lived in Akers Hall in room 117.   Chad was going to go to Utah for spring break.   He said Jase was struggling with Chemistry class.  Jase wanted to be a veterinarian.    

No comments: