Monday, November 1, 1993

November 1, 1993: Stitches in Finger

I was called into work at the Plumbs bakery as one of our bakers, Kathy, who died last week of a heart attack at the age of 26, had a funeral which everyone from work was attending.    After I was at work 10 minutes, I accidently cut my left middle finger.   Helen Coyne called our assistant manager, Chris Hickman, who had the cashier, Penny, take me to the Hackley Professional Building for treatment.   I got 2 shots in my finger and 3 stitches.    I also had to get a tetanus shot.     

When I got home, I passed out Halloween candy to the trick-or-treaters.     Denise, Nathan, and Damian Goven came over to go trick-or-treating in our neighborhood.  I used to babysit Nathan and Damian.   

All of the other neighbor kids came over for candy, such as Joey, Jeff, and Kelli Ruthkowski, Kim Daugherty, and Stefani Balcom.  Bill Daugherty walked out on his job at Plumbs and got a new job at the Hearthstone.     

No comments: